Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Episode 24

 pt: Hi. My doctor scheduled a test and no one has called me with reminders.

me: Well all reminders are sent through MyChart. Would you like me to send you the information to sign up?

pt: No. I want nothing to do with that. Just put my number down and have them call me.

me: Your number is already on file. Like I said, reminders are only done through MyChart. 

pt: But, I don't want MyChart. 

me: I'm sorry, then you'll have to just remember when your appointment is. 

pt: My doctor scheduled it though! What is the prep?! These are things I'm supposed to know. How do I do this if I don't have a reminder call?

me: Anytime we schedule with doctor's offices we go over prep instructions. They are supposed to pass that along to the patients as well as appointment times. 

pt: OMG can you just tell me if I'm scheduled or not?

me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment