Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Episode 10

 

pt: I got a message saying to call scheduling ASAP because it's urgent.

me: Who left you the message?

pt: Well I don't know, it said call so I called.

me: I can't help you because I wasn't the one who called you so I'm not sure why the message was left.

pt: Just look up at my account and tell me why I needed to call.

me: I am looking. There are no notes or anything. That's why I need the name of the person who called you.

pt: You're useless.

me: 



pt: Will they call me with a reminder before my appointment?

me: All reminders are done through MyChart, so once you complete your registration for that the reminders will come.

pt: Well why wouldn't they just call patients? I'm not going to remember.

me: Like I said, complete your registration for MyChart and you'll be able to get reminders.

pt: No, I want them to personally call me. I already told you I won't remember my appointment.


me: Do you have your Medicare card? The one that is red, white, and blue?

pt: Red, white, and blue how do you do??

me: 




No comments:

Post a Comment