Thursday, July 8, 2021

Episode 9

 On today's episode: the responses to "*Place Where I Work* scheduling, how can I help you?"


"Hi, I'm calling in sick tomorrow to work so I figured you could add me to the mammogram schedule."


"Hi, Is a CT scan the same as a CAT scan? If so, can you schedule for my husband's whole body rather than the abdomen like the order says? He needs literally everything looked at cause he's a mess."


"Hi, I have been waiting on hold for 4 minutes so you better help me right away or I'm reporting you."


"Hi, I was on the phone with someone and we lost connection. That's quite rude."


"Finally a real person! I need help! Now!"


"Hi, I need to schedule a breast augmentation for my 13 year old."


"Well hello there dear, I need my mammeogram."

No comments:

Post a Comment