Monday, July 19, 2021

Episode 13

me: Place where I work scheduling, how can I help you?

pt: Listen lady this is what I need. I need a stress test.

me: Okay, what kind of stress test?

pt: I don't know, the one for your heart.

me: All stress tests are for your heart. Can you please read to me what your order says?

pt: I can't read this lady, it's just a stress test. A test for the heart, like I already said.

me: Well I need to know what kind of stress tests because there are different ones. Do you have your doctor's phone number?

pt:  You need to relax lady, quit dismissing me and just schedule the damn test!

me: Sir, do not talk to me like that. 

pt: Well you just need to do your damn job and schedule a stress test! It's not that hard!

me: I will not be scheduling anything if you are talking to me like that. I need this information to do my job, like you say you want me to do. So if you continuing to be rude I won't be helping you.

pt: UGH! Fine. Relax lady, I know how to read. It says nuclear stress test. Does this mean you can schedule me now? I mean damn. 

me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment