Friday, July 16, 2021

Episode12

Sometimes there is a super nice and friendly patient who makes you forget, just for a moment, how crappy scheduling truly is.


me: Place where I work scheduling, how can I help you?

pt: I am calling to schedule a mammogram. 

me: Great, any particular day or time you are looking for?

pt: The world is my oyster. Tell me a date and I can make it work.

me: How about July 27, is that an okay day for you?

pt: Absolutely! 

me: Okay, would you like morning or afternoon?

pt: Let's go with the AM. That way everyone is chipper and smiley because they've had their morning coffee!

me: Alright, so 7:30am is when you're scheduled.

pt: And this is for a 3D mamm, correct?

me: Yes, your doctor did order it as a 3D.

pt: Wonderful! These girls love the 3D mamms. Shows them in all their glory!!

me: Well you are all set.

pt: Great! Thank you so much for all your help. God bless you and I hope you have great things happen to you this weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment