Monday, July 19, 2021

Episode 15

 pt: Hi, I need to schedule an appointment for an echo.

me: Okay, next available is next Tuesday. Does that work for you?

pt: Well I'm going out of town I can't do that.

me: When will you be back?

pt: You can't get me in before next week?

me: Like I said, next available is next Tuesday. They have nothing before then.

pt: But I'll be out of town next week.

me: So when will you be back?

pt: I come back and then leave for Europe. I need this week. Are you sure there is nothing available?

me: No. There is nothing. 

pt: But I need it. I just told you, I'm going out of town.

me: You'll have to try a different location then. I am sorry, next available is next Tuesday.

pt: Ridiculous! You can't accommodate me? You'll be losing a patient!

me: I'm sorry, there is nothing I can do. Their schedule is full this week. If you wanted to try later for a cancellation, feel free. But other than that there is nothing I can do.

pt: I'm calling your boss! 

me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment