Thursday, July 1, 2021

Episode 4

On today's episode: some people really don't listen.


me: Alright, and your test will be at a new location, would you like the address?

patient: No, that's okay I've been having my tests done there for years. I know exactly where it is.

me: That's not possible, they just moved tests there in May. Would you like the address?

pt: Wait...you're telling me they moved?

me: Yes, that's what I just said. So....would you like the address?



me: Okay, so they have a 1230p or 130p available. Which would you prefer?

pt: Great, so 1pm.

me: No, they have a 1230p or 130p. Which one would you like?

pt: Yes, that's great. 1pm.

me: Ma'am, I said 130p. Not 1pm. They do not have a 1pm.

pt: But I want the 1pm. Fine, I guess I will settle for the 130pm.





No comments:

Post a Comment