Thursday, September 2, 2021

Episode 53

 me: Scheduling, how can I help you?

pt: I need a holter monitor. It's for 48 hours.

me: Okay, well the next available is September 8th at 11am. Does that day work for you?

pt: No, now you gotta remember I just got surgery and have a hard time getting up in the morning. I can't do that.

me: ...um, well I was not aware that you had a surgery. You did not mention that.

pt: I just mentioned it, so you gotta remember.

me: So then what are you looking for?

pt: I'm not going to be able to get out of bed. I need an appointment at the end of September.

me: How about September 28?

pt: I should be able to get out of bed by then, don't you think? Let's do it. And how long is 48 hours?

me: Is that a serious question?

pt: Yes! How long is 48 hours? That's 4 days, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment