Friday, February 3, 2023

Episode 79

 me: Central Scheduling, how can I help you?

pt: My appointment was at 4pm today and I missed so it so I need to reschedule.

me: What's your name?

pt: Tommy.

me: And last name?

pt: Tommy.

me: Your last name?

pt: Tommy Smith.

me: And date of birth?

pt: Tommy Smith.

me: I said your date of birth?

pt: March 6. 

me: Of what year?

pt: 1950.

me: Thank you. It looks like your appointment was actually at 215p today.

pt: Oh, I guess I really done missed it! 

me: When works best to reschedule?

pt: Well, I ain't talk to my doctor yet. I gotta do that first. They gave an order with my mom's once I need the test too. We go to the same doctor. I got the stones, not her.

me: I mean, you were already scheduled so we have the order here already for your test... I'm sorry I'm a little confused. I mean, if you want to talk to the doctor before rescheduling that's fine. The appointment has been cancelled, so you are all set.

pt: Great! Hopefully I don't end up in that damn ER cause of these stones.

me: Are you sure you don't want to reschedule? We wouldn't want you to end up in the ER.

pt: Nope, I'll talk with the doctor first. Have a good day!

me:



No comments:

Post a Comment