Thursday, March 9, 2023

Episode 92

 *This conversation starts in the middle of the phone call. The beginning half was boring, but the second half was...something else 🤣

me: The doctor sent over this insurance on with the order. Do you still have that insurance?

pt: Yes, I am unemployed so that's what I have. I tried to find a rich 3rd husband but that didn't work out so well. COVID hit and he ghosted me.

me: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

pt: It was doomed from the start. He was younger than me and at one point when I was employed I was his supervisor. I wanted a sugar daddy when I was younger but now I want to be the sugar mama, but it's kind of hard when you have these medical conditions. Nobody wants to sleep with you. You gotta get up to pee during sex it's a mood killer, you know? But I met his mom and she loved me. We got along really well. But COVID made him ghost me.

me: Oh, I mean not being able to leave the house sure gives a person a good excuse to not have to see someone on a date.

pt: Exactly! You get it. My doctor asked me at the physical if I was active, and you know what I said? Heck no! Menopause has kicked my butt and here I am, needing a test to figure out why I gotta pee all the time. That's why I can't work! How am I supposed to work when I have to go pee every half hour. 

me: Wow, sounds like you have a lot going on then.

pt: I really do. Don't get old, you hear me? Then you'll be single and people will be ghosting you. There was another guy I was seeing for a while. We had to keep it low key though because he was me ex's best friend. You want to hear the craziest part? His ex was also my best friend. We've known each other for a while so we are just casual. He actually is paying for me to clean his house. I'm like a caretaker. You could say that is my job because I am helping him with his dishes and taking him to appointments and stuff. But when we meet up it has to be in secret cause we're keeping it low key.

me: Oh my.

pt: I know! And you know the funniest part? He's younger than me too! I always knew I wanted to be dating younger men. I mean I want to take care of them. They need their own jobs though. I don't want to be doing everything for them. But I want to be able to care for them and stuff. I still believe in prenups for sure. My ex-husbands never knew how money I invested. I would never tell someone those things cause it's my money and not theirs. I worked hard to invest that money so they don't need to know about it. Then when we get divorced they will come for it and take it away! But anyway, I've held up enough of your time. I hope you got a good laugh. You've been great. Have a good day! Bye!

me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment